Sat, 12 Mar|
Biocarve Seeds, Patiala
Flower Field Photography Contest | Vol 2
After an amazing photography contest in 2021, we are back again with this year's Flower Field Photography Contest.
Time & Location
12-Mar-2022, 5:00 am IST – 19-Mar-2022, 4:00 pm IST
Biocarve Seeds, Patiala, Sugar Mill Road, Vill Dhablan, Patiala-Nabha Rd, Patiala, Punjab 147001, India
About the Event
- Single Flower: Share your best photos showing one flower as the main subject in the frame.
- Flower Field: Photos covering multiple flowers (of single varity or different varities) in a single frame.
Prizes: Three photos will be selected from both of the categories. The winners will receive a cash prize and be featured on our websites and social media, as well as our print media (like calendar, notepad etc)
- 1st place - Rs 5000
- 2nd place - Rs 2500
- 3rd place - Rs 1000
Also the winning photographs would be added to our next year's calendar or notepad
Judgement will be base on creativity, originality and in accordance to the theme.
- Photo must be taken at Biocarve Seeds Production Farm, Patiala, Pb
- Photos should be taken between the dates 12th March 2022 & 19th March 2022
- Each contestant is allowed to send 3 pictures for each of the two category for judgement
- High-resolution images digitally submitted via email (in jpeg formart) firstname.lastname@example.org Please note: the resolution of the photo submitted is the photo used for judging.
- No negatives, printed photos or links to web libraries.
- Photos should have horizontal orientation.
- Photos should not have any watermarks or frames/boarder on it.
- Images become the property of Biocarve Seeds. No images will be returned.
- Parties submitting photos certify that they have permission of all individuals shown in each photo and all individuals owning property shown in each photo.
- Deadline for submitting the entries is Saturday before 4pm - 19th March 2022
- Winners would be announced on Saturday by 6pm - 19th March 2022, along with prize distribution.
- Usage of any kind of drones is not permitted.
Note: Your email that you send your pictures from, should be the same email used to register for this event. Non-registered email would not be entertained!
Disclaimer: All photos submitted may or may not be used by Biocarve Seeds. We reserve the right to not display any image for any reason. Common reasons for us not using an image submitted may include low quality, improper orientation, or anything else that goes against submission guidelines. We cannot guarantee that all submissions will be accepted.