Sat, 06 Mar|
Flower Field Photography Contest
Photography contest at Biocarve Seeds flower fields.
Time & Location
06-Mar-2021, 9:00 am IST – 07-Mar-2021, 6:00 pm IST
Biocarve Seeds, Sugar Mill Road, Vill Dhablan, Patiala-Nabha Rd, Patiala, Punjab 147001, India
About the Event
- Single Flower: Share your best photos showing one flower as the main subject in the frame.
- Flower Field: Photos covering multiple flowers (of single varity or different varities) in a single frame.
Prizes: Three photos will be selected from both of the categories. The winners will receive a cash prize and be featured on our websites and social media.
- 1st place - Rs 5000
- 2nd place - Rs 2500
- 3rd place - Rs 1000
Also the winning photographs would be added to our next year's calendar.
Judgement will be base on creativity, originality and in accordance to the theme.
- Photo must be taken at Biocarve Seeds Production Farm, Patiala, Pb on the date of the event
- Each contestant is allowed to send 3 pictures for each of the two category for judgement
- High-resolution images digitally submitted via email (in jpeg formart). (Email information would be given to you at the event location) Please note: the resolution of the photo submitted is the photo used for judging.
- No negatives, printed photos or links to web libraries.
- Photos should have horizontal orientation.
- Images become the property of Biocarve Seeds. No images will be returned.
- Parties submitting photos certify that they have permission of all individuals shown in each photo and all individuals owning property shown in each photo.
- Deadline for submitting the entries is Sunday 4pm - 7th March 2021
- Winners would be announced on Sunday at 5pm on 7th March 2021, along with prize distribution.
- Usage of any kind of drones is not permitted.
Note: Your email that you send your pictures from, should be the same email used to register for this event. Non-registered email would not be entertained!
Disclaimer: All photos submitted may or may not be used by Biocarve Seeds. We reserve the right to not display any image for any reason. Common reasons for us not using an image submitted may include low quality, improper orientation, or anything else that goes against submission guidelines. We cannot guarantee that all submissions will be accepted.